Art on the Town is an annual gathering of St. Louis artists, performers and musicians in the heart of downtown Webster Groves. On October 11, experience the talent of over 40 artists and 50+ performers, stroll through charming local shops and galleries, and enjoy a closing concert. See, hear, buy and create art. Don’t miss one of Webster’s most beloved fall events for all ages!
Mission: Art on the Town celebrates the Creative Community by encouraging the public to patronize invited artists, visit art demontrations, learn about different art media, experience music by local performers, and explore Webster Groves businesses that support the arts. Activities to Enjoy:
- Art demonstrations by working artists
- Art sales by invited artists, many of whom are Webster Groves residents
- Children’s hands-on art experiences
- Live music
- Refreshments sold on the street and by local businesses
- Partnerships with the Old Webster Merchants’ Association to coordinate the event
Location: Concentrating in Old Webster, the event will encompass Allen Ave and surrounding areas. A performing stage will be placed on the north end of Allen Ave, which is requested to be closed for the day.
Hours: Join us on Saturday, October 11!
- 10 am to 5 pm: Demonstrations, art booths, music art activities
- 7 -10 pm: closing concert