Apply to exhibit at the 2018 Webster Arts Fair,
June 1-3, 2018
Artists in all media are invited to apply for the 2018 Webster Arts Fair. Some rules have changed. Please read the full call for art and apply through Zapplication, at https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=5910. Application deadline is Feb. 5, 2018.
Webster Arts Fair has:
- Top notch, professional jurors.
- Friday & Saturday dinners, Saturday breakfast and a special catered Sunday brunch, complete with mimosas and Bloody Marys.
- Snacks and water throughout the day, including set up and tear down.
- Artist ONLY hospitality area.
- A pre-purchase Patron Program.
- Marketing to the entire St. Louis art-buying public.
- On-site Artist Parking
- Accommodations available at Webster University, right across the street.
- Limited to 105 artists
- More than 250 volunteers to meet your needs, including help with set up, if needed.
- On-site, free RV parking (no hook-ups) with advance notice.
- Staff and volunteers who are on site every minute you are -- and before and after the show.
- 24-hour security
- Zero tolerance for buy/sell
- Professionally managed by artists, for artists.
- Ranked in the top 100 shows by Sunshine Artist in 2016.
Set in a park-like setting in the upscale community of Webster Groves, just 15 minutes from downtown St. Louis, Webster Arts Fair is known for its great treatment of artists, serious art lovers and buyers, vigorous Patron Program, helpful volunteers, and at least $7500 in awards. Artists from 23 states & Canada and more than 20,000 people joined us in 2016. Come see why artists love the Webster Arts Fair! Feb. 5, 2018 deadline.
Applications accepted through Zapplication, https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=5910
We want the Webster Arts Fair, to be your FAVORITE show for hospitality, for sales, for ease.