We Bring Art to LIFE -- Join us!
You are our partner in keeping the arts vibrant … and keeping them FREE!
Your tax-deductible donation supports free year-round arts programming for everyone in the region!
· Concerts all weekend at Webster Arts Fair by the area’s best musicians? FREE!
· Paint Webster, a plein air event for painters? FREE!
· Area artists and students exhibiting their work in the Community Tent at Webster Arts Fair? FREE!
· Four free concerts every Thursday in October? FREE!
· Three days of world-class art on exhibit and for purchase at Webster Arts Fair? FREE!
· Summer art programming for children? FREE!
Every art event organized by the Webster Arts is free to the public. But they are not free to produce.
Webster Arts is a nonprofit that promotes the arts. We need your partnership to reach out even more.
Your tax-deductible gift will help the arts continue to grow. Webster Arts plays a key role in the St. Louis arts community. We are recognized for our innovation, our inclusion, and our imagination.
Help keep us vibrant. Help keep us relevant. Help keep us free!
Join us! Be a part of the Webster Arts. Support the arts.
To make a secure donation online, click on the link at right and make your donation via PayPal. All online transactions are securely processed through PayPal.
Please note, your gift to WCAF, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.